Thursday, January 7, 2010

Daily Tally

I was feeling pretty good today...thinking that I didn't spend any money. I then remembered that I had to get gas. I only put $15 in the tank because the gas station I went to was on the expensive side. I'll fill up over the weekend at a less pricey place.

I then had to take my son to the doctor $15....and then to the pharmacy for antibiotic for a sinus infection...$10.

I also successfully used items from the freezer for dinner. I fixed BBQ chicken with brussel sprouts and sweet potato. The chicken was in the freezer and the BBQ sauce was leftover in the fridge. I had brussel sprouts and one large sweet potato. I roasted those with oil, salt, and pepper. It was very tasty and I have leftovers for lunch tomorrow!

Stay tuned as our family makes our way through the fridge...I think for tomorrow night it'll be a fritatta! YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment